sk.in flash is a vitamin A based evening application serum that penetrates the skin for superior skin rejuvenation. Containing a unique combination of hydroxypinacolone retinoate (granactive retinol), vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) and vitamin E, sk.in flash works to repair the skin from the day’s environmental damage, preventing changes from skin ageing. If you struggle with hyperpigmentation, sk.in flash will penetrate the skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots, revealing a youthful skin glow. Most importantly, it’s formulated to repair and maintain the vital outer skin mantle to promote healthy skin function.
sk.in flash benefits summary:
- target specific skin concerns.
- repair the skin from the days environmental damage.
- prevent ageing skin changes.
- reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- provide a youthful skin glow.
- repair and maintain the vital outer skin mantle or skin barrier.
If you’re new to the super-powers of vitamin A, we recommend using this once or twice weekly to start and work your way up to every other day before using it every evening. Be mindful of your skin and how it feels. We get it — you’re looking for immediate results. But the important thing about hydroxypinacolone retinoate is that it stays in the skin and works for hours while you sleep, so even when you can’t see it, the work is happening. Remember: sk.in flash is powerful and brings the best results when used properly.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (Granactive Retinol) with three strengths: 0.6%, 1%, and 2%, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 2% (BVOSC lipid-soluble Vitamin C), Vitamin E 2%, Ceramides 2%, and Hyaluronic Acid Complex 5%.
Six Reasons Why You Should Use sk.in flash:
- Gentle yet incredibly effective vitamin A ingredient: hydroxypinacolone retinoate. Read why HPR is our vitamin A ingredient of choice here.
- Three different strengths were formulated to allow your skin to slowly acclimatise to the granactive retinol (hydroxypinacolone retinoate). By easing into use of this potent ingredient, chances of unwanted skin reactions are drastically reduced.
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) and vitamin E act synergistically as antioxidants and reduce the damage caused by environmental free radicals.
- Our lipid-soluble vitamin C, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, will also target and help to reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin glow, stimulate collagen, improve skin elasticity, reduce rough skin texture, and prevent trans epidermal water loss.
- Ceramides repair and maintain the all-important skin barrier.
- Contains hyaluronic acid complex that increases skin hydration, plumps skin and repairs and maintains the all-important skin barrier. The HA complex contains a mixture of low, medium, and high molecular weight HA that allows penetration to different depths of the skin.
At sk.in we are all about the ingredients and, more importantly, how the combination of different ingredients will benefit your skin. With sk.in flash we have achieved a unique combination of ingredients that will show visible changes and improvements within 4 to 6 weeks of use. To learn more about our super skin serums, read here.
- the sk.in team