sk.in pure is a salicylic acid based solution containing a number of additional ingredients that exfoliate and minimise sebum production for those suffering with oily skin and breakouts. Specifically formulated to act as an acne and skin blemish solution or as an oxygen-boosting at-home chemical peel, sk.in pure works hard for you depending on your desired results or your skin type.
Hold the phone — did you say at-home chemical peel?
It’s true, keep reading.
If you’re familiar with chemical peels, you’ll know they’re an illustrious beauty tool to clear the complexion of dead skin cells and refresh the surface for new growth. Fight fine lines and wrinkles, dart spots, acne, and uneven skin tone with your very own at-home treatment. Swipe on a layer of sk.in pure after washing your face and let it sit for 1-5 minutes before applying your remaining serums and moisturisers for the reveal of an even skin tone and brighter complexion. Healing the skin has never been so easy.
sk.in pure works harder for you, targeting specific changes that come with skin ageing, preventing the development of rough skin, blemishes, wrinkles, and oily patches. With consistent use, it has the ability to reduce acne breakouts, clean deep within pores, reduce sebum production, and provide anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
Salicylic Acid 2% (beta hydroxy acid or BHA), Hyalasome Hyaluronic Acid 2% (skin-replenishing hyaluronic acid), Niacinamide 4% (vitamin B3), Zinc PCA (skin-conditioning), and Papaya & Pineapple Extract (plant extract exfoliant).
Six Reasons Why You Need sk.in pure :
- Salicylic acid is one of our super ingredients can address both acne and ageing skin concerns. One of its main functions is to exfoliate dead skin, stimulating underlying cells to produce more collagen and elastin. With an ability to penetrate deep into pores, this acid clears away sebum and dirt that has accumulated through the day, simultaneously preparing the skin for your night time regime while helping to minimise blackheads and whiteheads. Salicylic acid also has soothing properties, improves skin texture and even increases hydration levels of the skin. Read why salicylic acid is a superhero ingredient here.
- Formulated with sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: a chemically crosslinked hyaluronic acid derived from a non-animal source. It possesses an exceptionally high water-binding capacity resulting in ultimate moisturizing abilities. It is also a scavenger of damaging free radicals, binds tightly to water molecules and delivers this water to the skin over time.
- Niacinamide improves the skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhances its barrier function, helps to reduce pigmented discolouration, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture.
- Zinc PCA tackles harmful enzymes within the skin that lead to the advancement of signs of ageing. This ingredient works to condition the skin and recent studies have shown that it will stimulate collagen production.
- Papaya extract contains the enzyme bromelain which can break down the connecting layers between dead skin cells in order to further exfoliate, providing antioxidants and skin-soothing properties.
- 6. Pineapple extract is the source of the enzyme papain, which has exfoliating properties that prepare the skin for better infusions of moisture.
At sk.in we are all about the ingredients and, more importantly, how the combination of different ingredients benefit your skin. With sk.in pure we have achieved a unique combination of ingredients that will show visible changes and improvements within 2 to 4 weeks of use. Read about our other super hero serums on the blog here to find out how to give your skin super powers.
- the super sk.in team