sk.in gloss is our morning application serum that contains a unique combination of ingredients. Formulated with active ingredients in innovative combinations, rely on the super powers of vitamin C, Niacinamide, D-panthenol, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and ferulic acid to target specific skin concerns like dullness, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. An efficient multi-vitamin for your skin, sk.in gloss works quickly to protect the skin against environmental damage and prevent ageing skin changes through consistent use. Looking for a youthful glow a 6-year-old would be jealous of? Look no further.
If you’re new to the super-powers of vitamin C, we recommend using this once or twice weekly to start, and work your way up to every other day before using it every morning. Skin changes can occur and it’s normal to experience minor break outs when introducing a new ingredient or product, so don’t let that deter you. When it comes to repairing and maintaining the outer skin mantle/skin barrier, healing takes time. Trust us, the glow will come. Remember: sk.in gloss is a potent formulation and brings results are seen when used properly.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 10% (BVOSC lipid-soluble Vitamin C), Niacinamide 2% (vitamin B3), D-panthenol 1% (provitamin of B5), Tocopheryl Acetate 2% (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid Complex 5%, Ferulic Acid Ester 0.5% (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory).
Six Reasons Why You Should Use sk.in gloss:
- Formulated with a super-hero ingredient, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate. This type of vitamin C is lipid-soluble with the ability to penetrate easily through the outer skin barrier. Since this vitamin C remains longer in the skin compared to other versions, it’s less sensitising and works more thoroughly. Read why ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is our favourite type of vitamin C here.
- The magic of vitamin E increases antioxidant effects to protect the skin against free radical damage and assault. Furthermore, vitamin E and ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate work synergistically to enhance the effects against free radical skin damage.
- Contains hyaluronic acid complex which increases skin hydration while plumping skin for instant hydration. As it is absorbed through all layers of the skin, hyaluronic acid works to repairs and maintain the all-important skin barrier. This HA complex contains a mixture of low, medium, and high molecular weight to interact with every depth of the skin.
- Potent combinations of D-panthenol and hyaluronic acid improve and increase skin hydration. D-panthenol is a biologically active form of vitamin B5 that has the ability to attract and hold moisture in the skin, improving hydration and texture. By thoroughly penetrating the skin, a soothing effect occurs as it increases moisture and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Niacinamide improves the skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhancing its barrier function to reduce pigmented discolorations. This ingredient revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture.
- Ferulic acid ester provides antioxidant benefits to the skin while enhancing the stability of topical applications of antioxidant vitamins C & E. It helps defend skin against environmental assault and helps to reduce skin inflammation.
At sk.in we are all about the ingredients and, more importantly, how the combination of different ingredients will benefit your skin. With sk.in gloss, we have achieved a unique combination of ingredients that will show visible changes and improvements within 4 to 8 weeks of use.
—the sk.in team